We Are Hiring!
Interested in joining our team? Yoga Buzz is searching for a part-time Events Coordinator to be responsible for all aspects of Yoga Buzz Pop-up Events. Read on to see if you might be a good fit!
We will be accepting resumes through Tuesday, April 27th. Interviews will be held May 3 and May 4.
Email your resume and cover letter to info (at) yogabuzz.org with the subject line: “Event Coordinator Position”
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate details of events for Yoga Buzz Pop Up Events
- Attend and run on-site logistics for majority of events
- Establish, negotiate, and maintain relationships with event partners
- Ensure that budgets are adhered to and monthly fundraising goals are met.
- Book talent when needed, including yoga teachers, musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Visit venue to plan layout, food and decorations
- Schedule speakers, teachers, vendors, volunteers, and participants
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Hire/recruit and train teachers and volunteers
- Initiates, coordinates and/or participates in all efforts to publicize event.
- Negotiate and secure event space.
- Coordinate with Yoga Buzz team on all aspects of promotion.
- Coordinate event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, presentation and materials support and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Manage invoices incoming and outgoing
- Keep inventory of backdrops, projectors, computers, and other display materials.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Specialized knowledge in community event planning & organization
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills
- Ability to learn and use new software/online platforms
- 1-3 years experience in event planning preferred
- Prior experience of yoga not required
- Ability to lift and transport 25+ lbs of equipment
- $20/hr starting
- Starting at 15-25 hours
- Flexible schedule
- Work is primarily remote
- Must be able to attend St. Louis-area events