Masks Required At All Times for Indoor Events
Masks are REQUIRED to be worn in any indoor spaces per St. Louis City and St. Louis County mandates. This includes at check in and during practice. We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure in-person events meet CDC guidelines, which include but are not limited to:
- Physical (social) distancing attendees to be at least 6 feet apart
- Limiting the amount of attendees based on the space available
- Providing touchless check-in and hand sanitizer
- Requiring mask wearing at all times for all attendees, regardless of vaccine status
- Proper procedures to enable contact tracing
Pre-registration is required for all indoor events, no walk-ins allowed. After registration, please check your email for further information about the venue, check-in protocols, and updates leading up to the event.
Yoga Buzz is continuing to monitor federal, St. Louis City and St. Louis County guidelines on COVID-19 protocols. Please check back regularly as we make adjustments to adhere to updated protocols. If there are any updates or changes to an event, we will communicate with registered attendees through the email provided at registration.