Yoga Buzz is proud to announce our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program, with our next session coming Fall 2018. Our mission is to educate and empower teachers to use yoga as a tool for leadership and resiliency, prioritizing approaches that are trauma-informed and adaptive to meet the needs of diverse populations.
This training will to encourage trainees to develop a sense of purpose within their community, and use their unique skills and passions to create a plan to enact change. Join this wide-array group of students and teachers for a rich experience of yoga, community and connection.
- Trainees will leave this training with a comprehensive knowledge of living their yoga both on and off the mat. Careful attention will be paid to recognizing and respecting the Indian culture from which yoga derives, both throughout its history and within our own St. Louis community.
- Trainees will leave this training with a strong awareness around ethics, boundaries, and trauma-informed practices within the profession of teaching yoga.
- Trainees will develop leadership skills both in the yoga classroom and within their own community, while identifying their own strengths and resources already available within themselves.
- Trainees will identify their personal commitment of using yoga as a tool for resiliency and growth within specific communities and diverse populations, and create a plan to take action.
- Trainees will gain the skills to confidently guide, assist and support their students on the mat. Special attention will be paid to accessibility through the discussion of adapting yoga for varied needs.
Limited full and partial scholarships are available for this training on a financial need basis. Payment plans are also available (see below). Upon completion of training and all requirements, students will receive a certificate of recognition and will be eligible to register as a RYT-200 through Yoga Alliance.
Applications are now live for the Fall 2018 session! Scroll down to apply. Applications for Spring 2018 closed on January 31, 2018.
Date: Fall 2018
Location: VA St. Louis Healthcare System, John Cochran campus
Available Payment Plan Options:
$200 deposit + 4 payments of $450
$200 deposit + 6 payments of $300
$200 deposit + 9 payments of $200
FALL 2018 SESSION
Nov 30-Dec 2